Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney Medford
Rennie Law, LLC provides complete and thorough Chapter 7 bankruptcy services. Attorney, Brandon Rennie, will take the time to become familiar with your financial situation, and provide you the best service he possibly can.
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be an exceptional tool for combatting debt. It is the quickest and easiest chapter of bankruptcy, leaving you with a clean slate in just a matter of months. This is the most common form of bankruptcy.
Millions of people have filed bankruptcy in recent years as a result of the great recession. If you are considering bankruptcy, you are not alone.
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy has many benefits, including the following:
- Immediately stop garnishments. The moment your case is filed with the court, all garnishments are legally required to stop.
- A complete discharge of most unsecured debts. An unsecured debt is one where there is no collateral such as a home or vehicle underlying the debt. Examples of this kind of debt would be credit cards, medicals debt, utilities, some lines of credit and personal loans. Almost all unsecured debt is dischargeable in bankruptcy.
- The discharge of some tax debts. Please contact our office to receive an analysis of whether your specific tax debts might be dischargeable.
- The ability to keep your house and temporarily stop a foreclosure process. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy filed before a foreclosure auction places an automatic stay that prevents the property from being sold and provides you with additional time to enter into a loan modification or make other plans.
- The ability to keep a financed vehicle after attempting to reaffirm the debt. To reaffirm a debt means to again become obligated to a debt that would otherwise be discharged. Many clients wish to keep their vehicles, and this gives them the opportunity to do that. We can assist you through the reaffirmation process.
- Exemptions for most ordinary personal property. A complete analysis of your property will be done prior to the filing of your case to make certain that all your property is protected. As of July 1, 2013, we are now able to choose between the Oregon state exemptions or the Federal exemptions, which allows us to better protect your property.
This lists just a few of the benefits that a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can provide you. Please contact Rennie Law, LLC for a free consultation to learn how bankruptcy might benefit you.
LEGAL FEE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE – Fees can vary considerably based on your particular circumstances and which chapter of bankruptcy makes the most sense for you. For each scenario, we offer payment plans to make the cost more manageable. In addition, after we receive your first payment, we immediately provide notice to creditors to protect you while you work to make payments.
Choosing to file bankruptcy is a big decision and it is important to make the right decision. Once the decision to file bankruptcy is made, it needs to be done correctly. The consequences of a poorly filed bankruptcy can be devastating. Please allow Rennie Law, LLC to assist you in making the right decision, and should that decision be to file bankruptcy, we will make certain that it is done well.
Please call today for your FREE consultation! (541) 414-0300
Rennie Law, LLC is a federal Debt Relief Agency, helping people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.